To build a fairer, more compassionate democracy and fight the racism, xenophobia, authoritarianism, and corruption pushed by the current administration and its allies.
We do this by:
- Pressing our elected representatives to promote fair and forward-looking laws and policies at the county, state, and national level, following the lead of Indivisible.
- Increasing voter registration and turnout and working to elect representatives in Howard County, Maryland, and neighboring states who share our values.
- Providing mutual support and encouragement to our members and allies.
- Defend our democracy against racism, authoritarianism and corruption.
- Work on local, state and national change in partnership with other progressive organizations. We demand that our Members of Congress serve as our voice in Washington, DC, and that our state and county officials reflect our values.
- Embrace progressive values. We model inclusion, respect, fairness, and non-violence in all of our actions.