To build a fairer, more compassionate democracy and fight the racism, xenophobia, authoritarianism, and corruption pushed by the current administration and its allies.
We do this by
- Pressing our elected representatives to promote fair and forward-looking laws and policies at the county, state, and national level, following the lead of Indivisible.
- Increasing voter registration and turnout and working to elect representatives in Howard County, Maryland, and neighboring states who share our values.
- Providing mutual support and encouragement to our members and allies.
- Defend our democracy against racism, authoritarianism and corruption.
- Work on local, state and national change in partnership with other progressive organizations. We demand that our Members of Congress serve as our voice in Washington, DC, and that our state and county officials reflect our values.
- Embrace progressive values. We model inclusion, respect, fairness, and non-violence in all of our actions.
How Indivisible HoCoMD Works
IndivisibleHoCoMD is a participatory network combining Indivisible tactics and Move On action teams
How Action Teams Work
Action Teams have a facilitator who sets the agenda, writes minutes, and keeps the team focused and moving forward the goal of creating and implementing actions
Overview of membership
Are you thinking about joining IndivisibleHoCoMD? Great! We need new members as there is so much to do.
Charter for Indivisible HoCoMD
Mission. To come together to fight the racism, xenophobia, authoritarianism, and corruption pushed by the Trump administration and its allies.
Policy on Support to Candidates for Elected Offices
We support Democrats or Independents with Democratic views, given that our overarching goal is to resist Trump’s agenda.
The Indivisible Project’s mission is to cultivate a grassroots movement to elect progressive leaders, realize bold progressive policies, rebuild our democracy, and defeat the Trump agenda.